Based in Burlington, NJ, RAM Services DBA ServicePlus, has been providing industry-leading HVAC, plumbing, and generator solutions to commercial residents since 1992. We are a licensed and fully-insured contractor with a proven track record of customer satisfaction. Does your business need a 24-hour plumbing contractor or AC maintenance repair man? No problem.
Acquired by the Asteroid Operating Company in 2017, ServicePlus is your one-stop shop for all your commercial HVAC needs. Whether you need a retrofit, design-build, or service, we’ve got the energy-efficient solution for your business! Call us today for a free consultation. We would be happy to come out to your location and discuss your needs.
Critical Services Offered and Markets Services
Do Any of the Following Sound Familiar?
- i. Increasing heating, cooling, and operating costs
- ii. Expanding deferred maintenance
- iii. Increasing building system complexity
- iv. Aging infrastructures
For more than 25 years, ServicePlus has provided a broad spectrum of HVAC related services to commercial customers located in South Jersey, including:
- HVAC service and preventative maintenance controls
- Deferred maintenance cost controls and services
- HVAC maintenance and repair services
- HVAC design-build services
- Plumbing repair and installation services
- Backup generator maintenance services
We proudly serve the following markets:
- Multi-family properties and community centers
- Medical clinics
- Active adult / lifestyle communities
- Office buildings
- Retail locations
- Data centers
- Storage facilities
Call us today for a free, no-obligation consultation. We would be happy to come out to your location and discuss your needs.
Energy Management Services
We understand that, as a property owner and/or facility manager, you are always looking for ways to reduce your overall operating expenses. ServicePlus has extensive expertise in designing, installing, and maintaining Wi-Fi enabled, energy management systems with outdoor reset controls to enable centrally-managed HVAC systems. If you have Internet access, you can eliminate time-consuming maintenance while increasing your productivity. If you are considering building automation or energy management products, contact ServicePlus today for a free consultation. We would love to visit your location and speak with you about your needs.
Design-Build Installation Services
We work closely with large commercial customers to implement complex design-build projects requiring replacement of existing HVAC units with new equipment. We will make sure your new HVAC system is engineered, designed, and installed with the a high level of craftsmanship to ensure long-lasting and reliable comfort. Our team of expert technicians will survey your property and make suggestions that will best suit your needs. While we’re replacing your system and equipment, we look at the mechanical design of each job and we can provide an in-depth analysis on potential cost savings. We are dedicated to providing the best design-build services at an affordable price. For a free consultation, contact ServicePlus today. We would be happy to speak with you about your needs.
HVAC and Plumbing Maintenance and Repair Services
We are licensed and insured to provide HVAC and plumbing repairs, installation, and maintenance on all types of equipment, including oil-based systems. If you need any part of your current HVAC system repaired, give us a call. We provide efficient and dependable plumbing services for simple and complex plumbing concerns and we are always committed to providing the highest quality service at the most affordable rates. Contact us now for a free commercial HVAC and plumbing consultation. We would be happy to come out to your location and discuss your needs.
HVAC Preventative Maintenance Services
As a commercial property owner, preventative maintenance of your HVAC, water heating, backup generators, pool systems, and dehumidification systems is an absolute must. If you haven’t done so already, we strongly recommend immediately establishing a preventative maintenance contract with qualified HVAC contractor like ServicePlus. Proactive preventive maintenance services can help
- Reduce the potential of costly repairs by identifying worn out or aging components before they fail.
- Reduce unnecessary and costly downtime, loss of productivity, and lost sales due to an HVAC or plumbing emergency.
- Prolong the operational lifespan of your HVAC. The American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) recommends all HVAC equipment be replaced once in service for 12 to 15.
- Assist facilities function at optimal performance and at peak efficiency with minimal energy consumption. Well-maintained equipment operates more efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure a safe, healthy environment by maintaining facility mechanical systems clean and in good working order. Indoor air quality and correct operation of mechanical systems coincide to provide a high-quality atmosphere for workers and customers.
We place a high value on being proactive and we have extensive expertise in implementing very detailed, individualized maintenance programs for each customer. As a customer with a preventive maintenance contract, you are entitled to:
- On-call emergency help and 24-hour plumbing service.
- Priority scheduling of service orders.
- Scheduled system maintenance visits and thorough documentation of system operation.
- No-cost bids for equipment replacement jobs, including design and engineering support.
Call us today for a free consultation. We would love to visit your facility and discuss your needs.
Your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to ServicePlus. We sincerely hope we have exceeded your expectations! We welcome your feedback and want to know about your experience with us. Please take a moment to fill out the review below to tell us about your experience. If for any reason at all you are not 100% satisfied, we want to know. Any negative experiences will be addressed to see what can be done to correct those issues. Thank you again for allowing us to serve you.